Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

The Ridiculously Amazing Insurance Podcast

Your BFF to help GROW your Insurance Agency. 

Sep 29, 2018

On this October edition of the podcast, Kelly and Dave focus on ending the year strong and proactively planning for 2019. First of all, you should reflect on what your plan was for 2018 and determine what you need to do in the last quarter to make sure you hit as many of your goals as you can; don’t discount this...

Sep 1, 2018

Kelly and Dave’s topic on this month’s episode of the Ridiculously Amazing Insurance Podcast is ways that agencies can become more efficient and effective, from service to sales. These tactics will probably work about 80% of the time, while your traditional methods will be more effective the other 20% of the time,...